Before introducing the now-beloved Amazon Prime Video service back in
Aside from being offered at a very competitive price, there are more than a couple of benefits for opting for the Amazon Prime membership. Due to the same fact, it’s easy to overlook some of the greatest ones.
So, if you are considering to go for the Amazon Prime membership, here are all the various benefits that it brings to the table:
1) Discounted Same-Day Delivery – With an Amazon Prime subscription, you can opt for the same-day delivery option at an additional expense of Rs. 50.
2) Discounted Morning Delivery – With an additional expense of Rs. 50, any Amazon Prime member can get the product(s) delivered by the upcoming morning.
3) Enjoy Amazon Family Offers – An Amazon Prime subscription includes 15% off on Subscribe & Save diaper subscriptions and on eligible products from your Baby Wish List.
4) Express Delivery – Order will be delivered within 2 hours of order placement via the Amazon app. Delivery charges will be levied accordingly. The exception is for those orders made in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, and Mumbai. Only Rs. 49 will be imposed for orders made to these locations, regardless of the order value.
5) Free Delivery – Available in One-Day and Two-Day variants based on address eligibility.
6) No-Rush Shipping – This feature is for those that don’t want a product to be delivered ASAP. For each No-Rush Delivery, you get Rs. 15 cashback (added to the Amazon Pay balance). There are a few conditions to meet for enjoying the feature. Other than being
a Prime member:
- The Pay on Delivery should not be selected as the payment method
- The order value must be equal to or more than Rs. 200
- The order must have Next day/One-day ship eligibility
A No-Rush Delivery will be made 2 to 4 business days post shipping. In case a return is made, the cashback will be deducted from the Amazon Pay account. No-Rush Delivery option is available from the checkout window.
7) Prime Early Access – Lightning Deals are one of the most lucrative features of Amazon. If you don’t know about them, then know that these are time-limited deals during which a product is up for a purchase at a discounted price. Amazon Prime members enjoy early access to Lightning Deals.
8) Prime Exclusive Deals – Some Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day offers are available exclusively for Amazon Prime members.
9) Scheduled Delivery – The selected product will be delivered as per your selected 2-hour delivery slot (anytime between 06 am and 12 am). It is available for the same day or the next day. Ensure that the same product might not qualify as an Express Delivery. Note that any order:
- To be delivered to Bangalore or Mumbai with an order value of Rs. 600 or more will be delivered free. While for orders below than the minimum value, an Rs. 29 delivery charge will be levied on each order.
- To be delivered to Delhi/NCR or Hyderabad with an order value of Rs. 500 or more will be delivered free. While for ordered below than this, an Rs. 29 delivery charge will be levied on each eligible order.
10) Standard Delivery – Available on all PRIME fulfilled products. Unlike regular Amazon orders, you need not
11) Unlimited Access to Amazon Prime Music – With an Amazon Prime membership, you get unlimited access to Amazon Prime Music. The online music platform boasts millions of songs, hundreds of thousands of albums, several thousand playlists, and many hundred stations to tune to.
12) Unlimited Access to Amazon Prime Video – Prime Video is one of the fastest growing web video platforms in India. It has thousands of movies, hundreds of TV shows, and dozens of Amazon Originals. Amazon Prime members get free and unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video.
13) Unlimited Access to Prime Reading – Any Amazon Prime member can enjoying borrowing comics, eBooks, magazines, etc. via the Prime Reading catalog. You can either read them on the Kindle E-reader or on the free Kindle reading app available for Android, iOS, PC, and Mac.
Are there some Amazon Prime India benefits we missed? Or is there some error in the information provided above? Please let us know via comments!